Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 12:32PM
It has been another busy week for Maine financial institutions, in the news...
- Maine Biz reports on the “Changing of the Guard” as Maine banks deal with executive succession.
- Randall Therrien of TDBank shares his thoughts with Maine Biz about how small businesses can avoid the “cash flow crunch” through lines of credit.
- The Bangor Daily News reports on how Stonington is dealing with a record number of foreclosures.
- John Edwards of Bangor Savings Bank discusses how the bank tripled its SMA loans in 2011
- Forbes Magazine ranks Maine last as a place to do business in 2011. See the complete list.
- Embezzlement cases cost Maine municipalities according to a BDN story.
- Maine Bankers Association kicks off Coats for Kids campaign sponsorship.