Friday, February 17, 2012 at 03:17PM
- Peter Judkins of Franklin Savings Bank appointed director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. Judkins is current chair of the Maine Bankers Association. For more information, go here.
- More on settlement of nationwide legal battle over foreclosure practices. Maine gets a share of the funds. More on the settlement here.
- Mixed reaction to recent foreclosure settlement between five national lenders and the states. See BDN article.
- TD Bank CEO Edmund Clark discusses Bank’s expansion into the US. See related article.
- The new “payday line.” Customers line up at ATM on the first of the month at midnight to access funds. More here.
- Machias Savings Bank recognized by USDA at White House for loan to allow Whitney Wreath in Whitneyville to build new assembly plant. See more information here.